Sunday 12 June 2011

WINGING IT

It would appear that everyone now blogs, tumbles and tweets. I've attempted Tumblr, but that fell into disrepair after boredom got the better of me. Next, a turn at blogging - not once but twice, each being angrily deleted when the initial momentum subsided. So a third, and final, go. I recently attended London Fashion Press Week, and it was there that someone inquired as to whether I blogged. I felt slightly embarrassed to admit that no, I did not. It became apparent to me in that moment how useful a tool blogging is in our modern day networking catalogue. An email address can get you so far, but a html? Why, that's instant access to what is essentially an online showcase of musings. I intend for TGW to be just that: a portfolio of writing, styling and general jibber-jabber, with hopefully a degree of longevity. For the time being, I'll leave the Tumblring to my younger sister and Twitter to everyone else - I'd rather extend my blogging wings than chirpily tweet and ruffle feathers in a 140 character limit. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment