Friday 2 September 2011

MOVING

Booming headache, so what do I decide to do? Stare at a computer screen and blog away. I can feel my retinas squirming in distress and the words are going a little fuzzy, but oh well. The last few days have been... frustrating... on so many different levels, although hopefully this will be rectified in the coming future. In the mean time, the process of moving into my new *cough* student house has begun. Somehow I managed to secure not only the biggest but also the brightest room with the most fantastic bay windows. In all honesty, I've totally Laura Ashley-ed the place, spicing it up with some kahoookyness, but the key elements are there: cream curtains, rose covered duvet set, floral boxes for my shoes. I'm kind of relishing this new-found girly side. Somehow I've managed to sectionise it; my fashionette corner with a stack of various FASHION MAGAZINES Bete Noire just to keep things literary minded. Then there is the beloved desk space, set in an old fireplace with books along the mantelpiece and stuff. That's more a visual situation, so pictures shall definitely follow. And then. La gloire de la chambre - my free standing wardrobe bit. Which, when all of my favourite pieces are fighting out, will look pretty spectacular. I hope. If not, the exclamatory '?!*' wooden wall bricks I've purchased will perk it up a bit. Again, pictures of this vision are probably necessary. So yes, moving back, minimal clothes chez moi and zero magazines left in Cheshire. At least they're all stacked, neatly, in order like this. I never realised I was so pedantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment