Wednesday 14 September 2011

A ROAD LESS TRAVELLED

On the eve of another trip to London it is becoming increasingly apparent that this road is in fact becoming more travelled. Not that I'm complaining, despite the pretty horrendous four and a half hour journey down. I still maintain the hope that one day it will be less of a trek as I will live there, each of my stays adding a little to this long established aspiration. Perhaps it's the country bumpkin in me being dazzled by big city lights, but I'd like to think I've not been completely blinded. This coming trip for work (and immense pleasure) will provide more insight I hope. Roll on London Fashion Week and all it has to offer. Blog posts will be sparse, if any, until next week depending on necessary Internet access. Until then, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment